Monday, June 27, 2011

Snowmobiling

We actually only stayed about four or five days.  It was travel one day over and one day back.  Today is the last day before we head back home.  We were having fun playing in the snow, I don't think I've seen as much snow since that time.  This last time we went to Idaho, it was in July so there was no snow and the rivers were not as high, plus we didn't have to go as far up north as before.

Aunt and Uncle has some land across the street that was a little flatter with less trees and this is where we rode snowmobiles for the first time.  Snowmobiles only have the gas and brake, no gear changing.  Kind of like go-carts which we had already had experience with since daddy use to build and race them a few years before.

It's my turn to ride so I get in front, but daddy is going to sit in the back and ride with me.  The gas was on the right handbar and for some reason just as daddy was getting ready to sit down behind me, I hit the gas, which scared the *&!@ out of me because it almost lifted in the front and took off, so I let go of the handlebar and stop.  But when I turn around daddy is standing with his knees bent, crouched like he was sitting on a horse with this stunned smile.  We just all started laughing and I rode back and started riding the snowmobile on my own.  It was fun and funny.

No comments: